A top global Hedge Fund that specialises in Derivatives, looking to expand their business in Asia.
- To asist in the day to day life cycle of counterparty on boarding across multiple asset classes
- Working with traders to log counterparty requests
- Track and monitor new counterparties and new products through workflow software
- Liaise externally with Front, Middle and Back Office functions
- Monitoring inbound communications to the counterparties team - answering BAU queries and liaising with relevant department where appropriate
- Updating traders on progress of requests
- Chasing counterparts and liaising with Counterparties on requirements
- Participating in catch-up meeting to review all on-going enquiries
- Be the first point of contact for KYC enquires from traders
- Ability to answer questionnaires and queries related to counterparties
- To update IHS Markit
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related fields
- 3 years of experience.
- Experience in Sales & Trading or Investment Management roles is an advantage
- Experience in MarkitWire, IHS Markit is preferred