A leading trading house with a global presence is growing across their Oil and Gas desk and is looking to hire experienced and capable traders for their Crude, Condensate, Fuel Oil or LPG team.
Reporting directly to the Trading Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and achieving the targeted profits of the respective trading book and business plan through
(i) Strategizing a sustainable business flow/profit model;
(ii) Conducting necessary marketing activities to support strategy;
(iii) Executing/trading the strategy of the respective commodities (both physical and paper swap) and
(iv) Adequate risk management (price and credit) and speculation
- Support and provide advice to other team leads in the area of your expertise
- Other ad hoc assignments as necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Should possess at least 5 years of relevant working experience in oil trading in particular trading of either Crude, Condensate, Fuel Oil or LPG;
- Ability to work independently, mature, good team player with excellent communication skills and strong networking skills;
- Can-do attitude, with the willingness to learn and willingness to work hard;
- Proactively approach all aspects of work and strong problem-solving skills.