My Client, an International Investment bank, is looking for a VP and Director to join their firm's Investment Banking Oil & Gas M&A division to assist in the firm's continued growth. If you are a senior Investment Banking/Corporate Finance professional looking to join an entrepreneurial environment that has a passion for growing companies in the Oil & Gas space, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process.
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector.
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise.
- Preparing and delivering presentations.
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry-specific transactions.
- 6 - 10 years of experience in a top-tier investment bank.
- Sector-specific experience in Oil & Gas, Power or Energy.
- Preferably with a background in M&A advisory, or a track record in Structured Debt, Project Finance, Capital Markets, Financial Markets and Structured Trade transactions.
- Someone interested and motivated to leverage their experience to move to origination.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
If you are a Vice President or Director with a background in the Oil and Gas, Energy or Power sector that is looking for an exciting new opportunity in M&A origination, please apply!