One of Germanys long standing Financial Services groups is looking for a German Speaking Network Engineer:
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the security infrastructure of the company.
- This includes using tools like Elastic Stack, Zabbix, and Sophos stack to monitor and analyze logs, resources, and detect potential threats.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the financial sector by operationalizing secure IT operations.
- Your role involves continuously monitoring systems for anomalies and suspicious activities, as well as managing vulnerabilities.
- You will regularly review and improve the security infrastructure and conduct security audits.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to implement security policies and measures.
- You will create security reports and analyze system and network security using relevant tools.
- A technical university degree or relevant professional experience is required.
- You will work in a hybrid team, both remotely and occasionally in the office.
- Knowledge of banking/financial services and familiarity with relevant processes and standards is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and a positive team-oriented attitude are important.
- You should have a high sense of quality, responsibility, and be able to work independently.
- Experience with both traditional and agile project methods is desired.
- Fluent German is a must.
- Analytical skills, quick learning, and a willingness to continuously learn in the rapidly evolving security field are essential.
If you are interested, please reach out to me Louise Bagge.