The Multi Asset Team is central to the investment process across Fundamental Equities + Fixed Income, Quantitative Active Equities, Specialized Bond Funds, Target Date Retirement Funds, the Fund of Funds business, and more. This Senior Risk Manager will be facing off to PMs and Traders on desk as well as senior stakeholders across the business to explain investment decision making and portfolio rebalancing.
This individual will also work closely with the Product Development Team to analyze, enhance, and implement new investment products and fund ideas. The Multi Asset team will grow over the next 12 months, and this role has the potential to manage 1-2 direct reports as the team continues to scale.
- Analyze key risk and PnL drivers across over $1T in AUM across equity, fixed income, and blended strategies
- Identify strategic rebalancing opportunities and deploy assets/derivative strategies accordingly
- Research and approve new investment products across asses classes
- Maintain open dialogue with Heads of Equity and Fixed Income Index strategies and present at quarterly risk committee meetings
- 7+ years of risk management experience
- Proficient in BarraOne risk factor modelling
- Experienced using Python for spot analysis and model integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills