A leading International Investment Bank is looking to a add a Quantitative Analyst to support their Model Risk Management and Control function. This role would sit within the Model Validation team and focus primarily on assessing challenger models within Operational Risk, Investment Management, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Treasury and AML.
This role will set in New Jersey and operates on a hybrid schedule, with 3 days a week on-site. The base pay can range from $120k - $140k, with a discretionary bonus.
The Quantitative Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identifying corrective actions to support model risk management process improvements and ensuring efficient remediation
- Run analyses on implementations to assess correctness and stability
- Oversee and ensure independent model validation adheres to regulatory regulations and internal policies
- Serve as a person of contact for senior stakeholders, including model users, developers and governance bodies
The Quantitative Analyst should have:
- Master's degree in a quantitative field required (PhD degree is a plus)
- Prior experience in model development or validation of Operational Risk models is ideal
- Strong programming skills in Python and strong communication skills
- 2+ years of experience within Model Validation or Quantitative Risk
If this role sounds like a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply!