Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Primarily responsible for the booking of new transactions and portfolio management
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of loans.
- A specific focus on modeling and executing short term and long term interest rates, inclusive of cash, derivatives, repos.
- Working with the Front Office on portfolio matters, such as reviews and credit deviations.
- Completion of forecasts and P&L reports for the Front Office
Key requirements of the Position:
- Experience of lending and portfolio management events preferred
- Exposure to investment banking products and associated risk management analyses.
- A strong understanding of Banking regulations and the audit process
- Willing to be based in London