Mid / Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Angular/C#
Hedge Fund - London, UK
Competitive Salary + Equity Options
Our client a leading fund now require a full-stack engineer (Angular / C#) to join them in London. You will work as part of the post-trade team and deliver a high-profile project relating to a revamp of an existing platform.
This role will be heavily focused on gathering requirements, working on the design and then implementing solutions whilst maintaining code across UI, services and data storage layers. This opportunity has the potential to become a lead position in the future, therefore it is imperative the Full-stack engineer shows strong communication skills as well as the ability to lead a team/project. This opportunity would offer the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies including cloud technologies (AWS).
- Work on a high-profile project within a post-trade team which will include web based reporting
- Understand the requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Designing, Developing and Maintaining code across UI, services and data storage layers.
- Collaborate with team in code reviews, knowledge-sharing and design discussions.
- Work directly with technology and business functions across the firm and senior management.
- Web Development : Angular, Typescript
- Backend Development: C#/.net
- Data: SQL
- Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes