A leading Boston-based Private Equity investor that focuses on tech, business services, healthcare, and high value industrial investments within the lower middle-market, is looking to bring on an Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work underneath the senior members of the firm on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies. If you are looking for an opportunity within a well-established firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Assisting with business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Presenting investment memorandum and materials to the investment committee
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Big 3 Management Consulting experience
- Excellent Operational skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top 15 university