A leading Connecticut-based Private Equity investor that focuses on Healthcare Services investments within the middle-market, is looking to bring on an Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work underneath the Vice Presidents on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies. If you are looking for a Partner Track opportunity within a well-established firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Assisting with business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Presenting investment memorandum and materials to the investment committee
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of Bulge Bracket Healthcare Investment Banking experience
- Excellent modeling skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university