US Bulge Bracket Investment Bank expanding their Media & Communications investment banking team for an M&A focused Junior Vice President with excellent execution capabilities and experience in the TMT / TMT Infrastructure investment banking space.
Highly successful investment banking team with strong deal flow in the large cap space, looking for a Junior VP. If you're a Junior VP with demonstrable successful across M&A and Investment Banking transactions, looking to develop at one of the top banks globally then apply below.
- Participate in selling/pitching to clients and prospects, leveraging understanding of macro trends and strategic direction of clients to win business.
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts, providing constructive feedback.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior investment banking experience required; 6+ years' experience in an M&A focused role
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Demonstrable execution success, please include deal list on CV/application.
- Sector alignment is preferred but not a necessity should the candidate have a strong track record in closing transactions
- Some travel may be required