A multinational and universal banking group which is putting an additional focus on their Paris office is currently seeking a Compliance Advisory Manager for the Capital Markets Compliance team in Paris. You would be reporting directly into the Head of Markets Compliance and work with a broad range of products.
- Providing compliance oversight for the Continental European entity on a broad range of products including cash equities, derivatives, FX, securitised products, etc.
- Stay up to date with all relevant regulations to the markets space, including Market Abuse (MAR), AMF, MIFID, Surveillance activities, etc.
- Conduct regulatory reviews related to various products and business activities.
- Provide advise to the traders in real time.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholder across departments and management.
- 4+ years of experience in markets compliance and advisory
- Ideally experience and knowledge of MAR and Surveillance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Proven to be pro-active and able to take initiatives in dynamic and high-paced