A top international investment bank is searching for a VP-level Market Risk Manager to join their Securitized Products Group. For this position, the team is looking for a candidate with strong non-agency product coverage.
This role sits on the trade floor in New York and will have great exposure to the market and great visibility across the firm. For this position, the bank is looking for a candidate who is ready to join their tightly-knit team and grow to the Director/ED level over the next few years.
- Manage the market risk for non-agency securitized product and mortgage credit trading
- Regularly working with the traders to discuss risk profiles and exposures, market activity, limit setting, and risk appetite
- Analyzing risk metrics and challenging assumptions related to individual positions as well as larger transactions
- Contribute on the risk committee alongside the Head of SPG Risk
- Hold weekly meetings with regional trading heads
- 4+ years in Market Risk Management/Trading covering Securitized Products
- Expertise in securitized products, hands-on knowledge of non-agency products is strongly preferred
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must have Intex/Bloomberg experience to evaluate securities
- Technical skills in Python/SQL strongly preferred