Would you like to work in one of the leading multinational energy companies that is dealing with exploration, production and transportation of oil and natural gas?
Then take the chance today to apply for an exciting opportunity as a Market Analyst who will be monitoring, valuing and managing risk across a range of traded markets thus working closely with the traders.
Your duties & responsibilities:
- You will monitor daily the market exposure and analyse, investigate and comment PNL trading results on trading and shipping performance.
- You will interface and support front office assigned desk in reaction to development of new market/products as well as new risks associated with these new markets/products.
- Work on exiting projects where you will support automation initiatives and work with ICT to drive necessary developments
- You will make sure that the trading procedures are compliant with the internal company policies
- An existing experience within a Market Risk environment, preferably in an oil trading company
- Knowledge of basic risk metrics such as VaR, stress test, scenario analysis as well as knowledge in financial hedging on Oil & Products
If you are interested to know more, click apply and we will get with you asap.