Selby Jennings is partnered with a leading high frequency trading firm to help hire engineering talent across various teams. This firm has been around for 30+ years and is known to utilize cutting edge technologies to back their success.
This firm is looking to bring on a MacOS specialized Support Engineer to their Austin, Texas office. This individual will be responsible for providing support to various end users across the firm. This person will have a critical role in implementing new technologies and improving the MacOS platform.
- Provide end user support to Mac users globally
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade desktop servers
- Automation of repetitive system administration tasks
- 2+ Years of end-user technology support experience
- Familiarity with Jamf Pro or other MDM solutions
- Strong experience supporting MacOS