We are currently representing a Tier 1 Multi-Family Office founded to provide independent investment and corporate finance advice to a select group of 15 families.
They are looking for an Associate Director to join their team here in London.
- You will work directly alongside Senior Partners in the business
- You will be involved in private client relationship management
- You will complete macro and micro investment analysis, financial modelling and due diligencing companies
- You will be involved in Public Equities, Private Equity and Corporate Finance execution
- Must have at least 4 years experience in M&A at a Tier 1 Bank
- Excellent communication skills, and be comfortable in a client-facing role
- Intellectually curious with a passion for understanding global politics and finance
- Demonstratable Passion for Investing and be able to discuss Stocks you find interesting
- First class numerical and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- High proficiency in financial modelling
- Entrepreneurial drive, as well as commercial awareness and acumen
- Highly organised and professional with an ability and appetite to learn quickly in a pressured environment
- Desire to work in a collegiate and dynamic team, to be a true team player, and be invested in the firm's future