- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have 6 month - 1 year M&A advisory experience. Either buy side or sell side M&A. 6 month Off-cycle Interns will be considered with relevant sector experience
- Infrastructure, Digital Infrastructure, Renewables, Energy Transition, ESG, Telecoms sector specific experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have right to work in the UK
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in Investment Banking M&A, please apply!