Liquidity Risk Manager
Our client is one of Germany's largest banking institutions - the company is specialized in project and infrastructure finance, real estate and also has a large renewable energy portfolio in Europe. The internationally operating customers value the bank's expertise in individual solutions for complex credit structures. The bank is based in Hamburg, where this role is also located.
The Head of Market & Liquidity Risk is looking for a specialist in Liquidity Risk with some regulatory experience to complement the team in Hamburg. He would like an experienced risk manager or controller to represent these topics internally and externally, interact with management and take up deputy functions in his absence.
Salary: ca. 90.000 - 120.000 €
- Optimizing ILAAP-framework and methods to measure and communicate liquidity risk
- Analyzing economic drivers for the bank's business operations and portfolio on a regular base
- Leading/Supporting cross-department projects with Management, Treasury, Reporting and external auditors
- Developing forecasts and liquidity calculations
- Supervising the deposit insurance scheme and constant improvement of IT processes as well as identifying and maintaining the client base covered by the deposit guarantee
- Representing the Market & Liquidity Risk department internally and externally
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar quantitative orientated MINT degree
- Relevant working experience in Risk Management, Controlling, Treasury or Consulting in a banking environment
- Great expertise in Liquidity Risk Management and Reporting Requirements (i.e. LCR, NSFR, AE). Experience in IRRBB and Balance Sheet Management is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of Treasury and Regulatory, as well as first touchpoints with the deposit insurance scheme
- Solid technical skills in programming (i.e. VBA, Python, Java), and reporting software (i.e. ABACUS). Additional experience in stock management systems is a plus (i.e. SAP-GP/CML/DM, Kondor+, Calypso)
- Strong cooperation skills with assertive communication and presentation abilities
- Highly motivated and flexible attitude with
- Working proficiency in English
For more information apply here or call Hauke Feddersen directly: +49 30 166362038!