I'm currently working with an Asset management firm focused on Life Insurance and Retirement Annuities.
My client's are seeking someone to lead their Rating Agency Relations function. The ideal candidate is a SME, who understands the methodologies behind the ratings agencies, with anywhere 5+ year's experience
- Lead the Rating Agency Relations group to support the insurance financial ratings team.
- Develop frameworks to analyze and project the Insurance Ratings
- Drive implementation of rating agency methodology modeling & reporting
- Serves as SME in the various rating agencies' frameworks
- Life Insurance/Retirement ALM Ratings
- 5+ years within a Ratings or Life/Retirement Insurance Firm
- Master's degree in Quant field (Statistics, Finance, Economics)
- Knowledge of capital market financing instruments.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
- Life Insurance
- 401k match