- Gather requirements of key Insurance Projects and ensure that these requirements will be briefed clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Lead the execution and progress of the project to run smoothly within the time frame and budget given.
- To communicate with both internal and external C-level stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in IT Project Management within the Banking and Insurance sector.
- Candidates who have experience within the Life Insurance Domain would be a plus point.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end phase/full life-cycle of systems.
- Hands-on attitude being able to cope with a wide range of different requirements and projects aspect including data migration, process streamline, finance, pricing, products, vendor and infrastructure.
- Good communication skills as the role require to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)