- Execute leveraged and acquisition financing deals, support credit decision making, understand and monitor risk inherent to each deal and client.
- Undertake financial modelling and credit diligence for transactions.
- Prepare client presentations and develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching. Provide oversight to junior bankers on pitches, modelling, etc.
- Liaise with partners globally to facilitate ideas generations and deliver solutions and best practices to clients.
- Support the financial sponsor coverage team
- Work on review / negotiation of legal documentation
- Bachelors/Master degree from leading universities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments.
- Strong experience in deal teams at a leading Bank.
- Proven practical knowledge of corporate and acquisition financing.