A well-established and multinational third-party management company and a leading digitally-driven platform within the Global Asset Management industry is seeking a legal counsel. Our renowned client is well trusted by a great variety of financial institution including leading asset managers, pension funds, and insurance companies, to manage governance, compliance, regulatory, and substance requirements. You would be reporting to the Head of Legal and a great chance to become part of an organically growing organisation.
- Provide legal support to the business, especially in the AIFM and fund space.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements concerning a broad variety of matters.
- Assist the business on initiatives, projects and sales activities, as well as liaising with external legal advisers.
- Minimum 4 years of legal experience within financial services - desirably within funds.
- Master's degree in Law, ideally you are qualified lawyer.
- Strong knowledge of AIFM.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.