Associate Director / Director, Information Technology
- Lead, direct the development and maintenance of a mobile app (React Native) and back-end services.
- Define and supervise all the software development process.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team. Gather business requirements, help on the prioritization of features, task creation and monitoring.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality according to the product roadmap.
- Evaluate new technology and make the necessary recommendations on technical solutions.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained.
- Oversee the servers' deployment and infrastructure requirements.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget while making sure to stay within time frames.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- At least 7 years in Information Technology field, with 2 years of proven experience as Senior Technical Manager or CTO, ideally from a FinTech company or a Financial institution.
- Strong expertise in software architecture and design.
- Cloud or on-premise server deployment / set-up experience.
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- More experienced candidates will be considered for Director, Information Technology.