A leading hedge fund's spinoff of an innovative SaaS financial data platform has created a game-changing fintech. The firm now licenses its platform to hedge funds and institutional investors globally.
As the Lead Frontend Developer joining the founding tech team, you will play a vital role in designing and developing a greenfield modern-tech cloud-based platform to help investors leverage and optimize best investment strategies.
You will be a integral part of an agile engineering team and work alongside the director of engineering, the firm's technical co-founder, and a data scientist. As the firm's first senior front-end engineer, you will get to shape the technical stack and spearhead web development. As the team grows, you will be able to mentor junior developers and lead frontend initiatives.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Familiarity with web client frameworks (React, Angular, Node)
- B.S. in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of professional work experience - ideally coming from a tech lead role
- Someone who partakes in self exploration with new tools / frameworks in personal projects! We are looking for those truly passionate about expanding their skillset.
- Interest in FinTech
- Professional background working in a start-up environment
- Experience with Python and AWS
No fresh grads or contractors please!
Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.