Are you up for the challenge and do you want to join our team as a new Cloud & Data Engineer? Apply now.
· Competitive compensation
· Energetic, collaborative, and fun work culture
· Dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment - employees are at the
· Learning experience in financial markets and digital assets
· Stock option plan for full-time employees
· Bike compensated by the company, up to EUR 749
· Gym membership, up to EUR 35
· A maximum of 27 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
You will join a highly-customized environment where proprietary tools and technology run. You will be expected to help build the pioneering tools to keep our systems cutting edge. You will help enable our technology evolution while maintaining control.
· Design and support AWS infrastructure to ensure the highest performance, security and reliability;
· Write, test and integrate monitoring and observability throughout our trading infrastructure;
· Design, build and maintain data pipelines from the ground-up with a focus on quality, reliability and completeness;
· Build resilient, scalable and secure cloud infrastructures (e.g. EC2, ECS, EKS, MSK, S3) and change management services (CI/CD pipelines) on top of AWS;
· Optimize developer workflows through tooling and automation to increase the flexibility of the platform, particularly specializing in Infrastructure as Code through terraform;
· Manage our highly available and secure data storage system and manage storage policies for cost efficiency;
· Build, use and maintain our CI/CD pipelines;
· Manage capacity planning for cloud infrastructure;
· Work with business stakeholders to analyze, design, develop and deploy the automation of data work-flows to advance the business.
· A working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems;
· Prior experience in designing, deploying, and scaling production infrastructure;
· Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based infrastructure and solutions, its principles and performance;
· Instinctive design, research and problem solving skills;
· Good understanding of networking fundamentals is a plus;
· Experience in various configuration management tooling;
· Experience in deploying, running and monitoring applications data pipelines;
· Experience with data management tools such as Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD systems;
· Eligible to work in the Netherlands
If you're interested, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.