- Proactively work with and provide professional wealth planning advisory services and supports to Relationship Managers (RMs) and Clients.
- Proactively build strong and trusting partnerships with RMs, other Product Specialists and Clients.
- Organise and/or conduct relevant trainings for RMs on wealth planning related topics and coordinate relevant clients events.
- Implement wealth planning solutions and structures and ensure compliance.
- Manage risks at all levels and ensure all relevant wealth planning activities comply with all policies and procedures.
- Travel to and attend Client meetings with RMs or other business partners.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- 5+ years working experience in Wealth Planning and/or Trust & Fiduciary Services field
- Min. Bachelor Degree or equivalent
*Apply now to learn more*