Junior Software Developer
Company Summary: Join the world's leading hedge fund seeking Junior Software Engineers for roles across all of their engineering groups. As a software engineer here you can take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges. You will tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world's data through software engineering.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain robust data pipelines that ingest over 30TB of data each day.
- Create infrastructure that is used by all of our software engineers.
- Build and maintain a suite of analysis tools that enable our quantitative researchers.
- Work on world-class trading systems.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- You have at least 1 years of full-time work experience.
- You have experience with Java or Python
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office days with budget for home office setup
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance