This role will provide high visibility within the global business, and the candidate will work closely with the senior stakeholders in the team. Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 3 years of experience in project management, with excellent hands-on technical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Manage projects within the business to ensure successful implementations and delivery that meet the firm's objectives.
- Support on technical functions, including configuration, infrastructure interface and reconciliation
- Identify queries and issues, and drive mitigation plans
- Hands-on experience in specialised areas within project management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a great new opportunity for aspiring Junior Business Analysts/Project Managers looking to work closely with senior management and business.
We invite all experienced Business Analysts/Project Managers who are keen to join this leading Asset Management Firm to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)