Jr. C++ Developer
NYC Fintech Firm
Remote/Hybrid work available.
A leading provider in delivering advanced execution algorithms to some of the worlds largest Hedge Funds is looking for a C++ developer to assist them in building out and expanding their proprietary algo execution platform to new markets worldwide. This firm has seen year over year growth and there is a tremendous opportunity to grow your C++ skills on a small tight knit team.
- Assist in the buildout of a market leading trade execution platform.
- Design, code, test and deploy projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshoot production issues when they occur.
The C++ Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 1-5+ years of C++ experience.
- Deep knowledge of the multithreaded programming, IPC and Linux internals.
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire to automate and optimize systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude to own issues and solve them.
- Be an excellent team-player and have superb communication skills.
- Hybrid remote work schedule.
- Build on your Algorithmic Development skills.
- Work with the world's leading Quantitative Hedge Funds and Trading Firms.
- Small team means you can be a key contributor.
- Day to day exposure to an industry leading research team.
The firm is looking to have initial conversations as soon as possible so if this opportunity matches your interests, don't hesitate to apply.