One of the world's largest financial firms is looking for a Java Development Operations Engineer based in Chicago. You will work alongside the DevOps team, striving for goals that refine and automate the processes needed to support the Software Development Team (SDLC).
What you will do:
- Implement processes that improve the build, deployment, and monitoring of automation
- Support maintenance and configuration of development environments in Kubernetes and AWS
- Develop terraform, ansible, Harness, and Jenkins jobs used to manage development environments
What you will need:
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools is required -- i.e. Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Helm and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Kubernetes, K8 developing and delivering technical solutions using cloud service providers
- Understanding of Kanban and/or Agile methodologies
- Previous Java development experience required
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
This role will work in the firms Chicago office, in a hybrid model -- 3 days in office per week.
At this time they are unable to provide a visa sponsorship.