Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a top investment banking that has their headquarter in US, they are well known worldwide providing top execution to investors, companies, and governments. They provide full range of services such as fixed income, equities, and asset management, etc.
You will be joining their technology team that focus on equities product, working alongside with sales and traders in the front office team. You will have the chance to work with highly flexible environment.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible in:
- Working closely with front office users to identify and discuss the requirements
- Design technical solutions to tackle with all the requirements
- Review solution with the team and implement them autonomously while monitor the system
As a Java Developer, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant
- Proficiency in Java programming is a must, C++, C# are consider
- Experience with database
- Good understanding in cash equities
- Strong communication in English
Perks & Benefits:
- High impact and hands-on role that you will have chance to initiate the idea to work with the front office team
- Collaborative and open-minded working environment
- Good Medical Insurance Coverage