One of my global-leading clients is looking to build out its Global Trading Technology team in their London office, after obtaining further private funding to invest in their operations last year. The successful Quantitative Developer candidate will have the opportunity to work on a greenfield project which is to build out their brand new Equities Algorithmic Trading Platform with the guidance of an experienced CTO. Most of the development will be in a latency-dependent environment, coding predominantly in Java within a Linux server using Agile methodologies. Candidates that have prior experience in developing strategies for Equities, Futures or Listed Derivatives will be of the highest priority to this client.
The following are the desired skillset;
- BSc. / BA. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar.
- 3-5+ Years' Experience in Low Latency Trading Development.
- Expert in Technologies e.g. Java, Linux, OO Design (Focused on performance).
- Previous exposure from design, development and implementation of trading strategies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other teams e.g Quants, Product and Sales.