- Develop high volume, high performance, low latency, and dependable mission essential applications;
- Design solutions including integration with numerous systems and services;
- Write code that is easy to maintain, resilient, and test;
- Examine the code and test cases;
- Improve software delivery and quality by implementing procedures, solutions, or technologies.
- Able to keep up with the newest software development trends and best practices in the market.
- Software development expertise in the financial, payment, or banking industries is desirable;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related disciplines;
- Excellent social, communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
- Excellent understanding of Java and one other programming language;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies;
- Strong foundation in frameworks such as Spring, jUnit, and others;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.