Our client, a leading multinational bank currently require an IT Project Manager (AVP) to join them based in London. You will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of business and IT projects within the capital markets team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager with ideally up to 5 years of experience with the ability to use agile, waterfall and hybrid frameworks to deliver projects across the business.
- Develop project plans
- manage priority of requirements
- tracking and compiling the project budget
- chair/facilitate meetings which will include requirement gathering, planning and working groups
- Experience of delivering projects using agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies
- Knowledge of the project and development life-cycles
- Experience or interest within the capital markets
- managed both IT and business focused projects
- Experience of delivering projects within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Salary: £55,000 - £79,000
- Bonus - discretionary
- Pension - 10% non contribution with an additional 5% match