A global market maker within the digital assets space is looking for an enterprise IT Engineer to join their Singapore office. This firm has been established since 2013, with leadership team coming from some of the industry leaders including Goldman Sachs, Citadel and Tower Research Capital. With the growth in recent years, they are now looking for a Singapore based team to support.
The IT engineer will be responsible for supporting their entire IT ecosystem. They are a cloud-first environment, with team members across multiple geographies.
The IT Engineer will be responsible for the following...
- Providing best end user support in the office or remotely.
- Manage cloud infrastructure, networks and SaaS services.
- Support and improve their technology stack by working with people in the business and understanding their needs
- Manage third party vendors
The IT Engineer should have the following tech stack...
- MacOS at scale and MDM tools like Jamf
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- SaaS services such as Slack, Google Workspace, Confluence or Jira
- Experience managing identity (Okta)
- Security technologies such as Cisco Umbrella, ZScaler etc
- Networking and internet protocols
- Hybrid working pattern
- Regular off-sites, team lunches and drinks
- Competitive salary with two annual bonus payments
- Healthcare, dental, vision provided
If you are interested in this IT Engineer position on permanent basis, for further information about this position please apply.