- Responsible for various aspects of database projects including Administration, Capacity-Planning, Data Warehouse, Database design, and Always-on/High Availability
- Work closely with users from all teams to resolve content flow, and information issues
- Help support transformation of business needs into practical database solutions
- Design and develop advanced systems to keep the company as pioneers of its field
- Opportunity to expand in experience in working with Microsoft DB / BI full stack.
- 3+ year experience in a similar role
- Experience in database administration in production (preferably SQL-Server)
- Understanding of DB monitoring, analysis, disaster recovery, and performance tuning
- Experience in database programming languages (SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
- Experience in BI services (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) for design, maintenance, administration, security, backup and recovery across production, back test, UAT and development environments.
- Experience in managing permissions and security
- Working knowledge of Linux and Cloud admin
- Interest in industry best practices
- Attention to all details, testing and documentation
- Organized and proactive, a team player.