Our client is a leading commercial bank located in Düsseldorf and is looking to make new additions to the firm. The hiring manager is currently looking for an IT auditor to strengthen their team and bring a postive impact. The main tasks will be working on group-wide projects, developing new processes, and establishing new guidelines. They are looking for an experienced auditor with a self-motivated personality and strong communication skills to further develop the team.
- Involvement in various integrated specialist and IT exams in various areas within the bank.
- Offer support and professional reviews of interchanging IT audit reports.
- Work closely within a dynamic group as well as with direct management and promote team cohesion when conducting audit strategies and executing audit implementations.
- Auditing advice to the departments on questions of IT and data security, IT risk management, process optimization, and digitization as well as the development of practicable and economical solutions.
Further requirements are:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the IT audit of banks, financial services, or a consulting / auditing company.
- CISA or CISM qualifications would be a plus.
- A reliable, organized way of working as well as high social skills and ability to work in a team.
- Possess a high technical affinity, analytical thinking, as well as a confident and positive demeanor within the workplace.
- Clear and precise understanding of regulatory requirements within the banking sector.
- C-1 level in both English and German.
For more information, apply here or contact Tero Elias Latosuo at Selby Jennings in Berlin, Germany.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.