*** This role can sit in Dallas, Tampa, Boston, McLean and Jersey City.
An industry leading clearing house is looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to lead their systems Audit team. This position has direct oversight of the quality assurance work being conducted by their team, with a focus on assessing IT application controls, including, but not limited to, application processing, data integrity, user access and system resiliency.
- Lead and provide comprehensive and detailed support with various Internal Audit testing programs including Process Automation, Data Management and Data Integrity, Cybersecurity, Continuity of Business, Third Party Management, Application Functionality, and Information Security audit reviews within 90-day intervals.
- Drive implementation of policy and program priorities through a performance monitoring framework.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for integrated and system process audits when reviewing the company's overall Infrastructure and mortgage business entities.
- Manage projects and collaborate with staff members on a quarterly basis to establish effective systems of internal controls which mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Employ risk-based approach to evaluate processes which saves the company millions in fines and restitution.
- Continually complete audits ahead of schedule and according to management guidelines
- 7+ plus years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus
- Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Knowledge of audit and audit methodology