A top regional bank is looking to hire an IT Audit Manger to their Information Technology Audit team, which focuses on Process Automation, Data Management, Cyber Security, Applications, and Information Security Audits. This individual will operate as Auditor in Charge for audits related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure. The bank offers a full range of service in commercial and consumer banking, so there will be a broad range of exposure.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of IT Audit experience within banking. Additionally, this individual will manage Junior Auditors on the org chart and will be responsible for maintaining relationships with various business heads, so strong attention to detail and communication skills will be required for this role.
- Serve as Auditor in Charge and main point of contact for the business through Cyber and Infrastructure-related audits
- Lad and execute complex audit engagements through the audit lifecycle
- Develop and update Risk and Control matrix at the engagement level
- Provide guidance to team members on the use of Audit business systems and applications
- Identify Control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement; work with the business to create robust remediation and action plans
- 6+ years of experience in IT Audit, ideally with a bank of similar size
- Experience performing internal audits in a complex regulatory environment
- Strong knowledge in IT general controls, Infrastructure or Cyber Security
- Strong communication skills
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is preferred