An industry leading financial institution is looking to hire an IT Audit Lead to join their information systems Audit Team. The team is accountable for handling information and technology risks by providing independent and productive assurance of risk management, governance, and controls. For this specific opportunity you will be focused on performing end to end audit services for information and technology risks and will work very closely with the first and second line of defense.
This role will report to the Senior IT Audit Manager and will lead teams on a project basis. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the IT Audit space with strong communication skills to lead projects and manage relationships internally.
- Perform end to end audits for the information and technology risk business line
- Conduct analysis to identify potential key risks and develop plans to improve risk identification efforts
- Perform and document audit services such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing
- Act as an SME for the business and IT management on emerging IT risks, control and governance matters
- Communicate Audit findings to Senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Conduct internal training sessions for staff auditors
- 5+ years of IT Audit experience
- Expert understanding of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, and/or ITIL
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based tools such as AWS
- Experienced building and maintaining internal relationships with senior stakeholders