A leading, global credit investment manager is seeking a junior investor relations professional to join a global client team in the firm's New York office.
- Prepare regular client communications, including quarterly calls and annual letters
- Support fundraising by ccompleting RFP's and DDQ's
- Contribute to client reporting
- Prepare and update marketing materials
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- 1-2 years of prior experience in investment banking, debt capital markets, or investor relations
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
This is a unique opportunity with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, apply today!