Selby Jennings have partnered with a hyper-performing private markets asset manager (c.$5bn AUM). The firm cover funds across private equity, real estate and infrastructure and have seen rapid expansion over the last 5 years.
Due to the firm's success last year, the team are hiring an investor relations professional within their real estate division to support the continued growth across their real estate funds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue their career within investor relations and fundraising across the private markets.
- Supporting all aspects of the fundraising cycle from marketing, presentations, due diligence and PPM preparation.
- Respond to ad-hoc investor enquiries and provide excellent service to both existing and prospective investors.
- Monitor investment activity across all funds.
- Support the Head of Investor Relations and Investment Director on ad-hoc tasks.
- Support the team with product development initiatives and assist with annual investor conference documents.
- 0-3 years of relevant investment management/real estate experience.
- For graduates - any relevant investment management experience is preferred.
- Relevant numerical/financial degree e.g. accounting, finance, economics.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills.
- Highly skilled within written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and genuine passion for excellence and success.
- Looking for a career within investor relations / business development.
If you are looking to take the next step of your career within private markets investor relations/fundraising, then apply direct on this site.