Our Investment Management recruitment team is working with a Publicly-Listed company Energy that deals with energy, infrastructure and renewables that is setting up an Asset Management Arm to make investments in green technologies.
This role will focus on fundraising from a combination of HNWI and Institutional Investors. The ideal candidate would have 7-10 years of experience in Investor Relations, preferably in an Asset Management firm. Someone with interest in building a new fund will be a good fit.
- Developing a fundraising strategy to raise third party capital
- Being independent and taking ownership of investor base
- Acting as first point of contact for institutional investors, prospects and financial institutions
- Supporting business development in the production of due diligence questionnaires and reports
- 7-10 years of experience in Investor Relations, Fundraising, Sales.
- Experience fundraising third party capital
- Possess keen interest in sustainability
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).