A leading private equity investment management firm with seeks a junior investor relations professional to play an integral part in their growing team.
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's offerings across the equity spectrum
- Position the firm's product offerings through the creation of marketing materials including but not limited to pitchbooks, presentations, and investor meeting materials
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly performance updates
- Assist in answering any ad-hoc requests from investors
- Contribute to ongoing new product development
- Help manage relationships with existing investors and develop new relationships
- 1-3 years of prior experience in investment banking or investor relations with an alternative investment manager
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Passion for investment management
This is a unique position with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!