A leading alternative credit manager based in NYC seeks an associate-level investor relations and business development professional to join a robust client team.
- Research prospective investors
- Proactively reach out to prospective investors, especially ahead of roadshows
- Maintain expertise of the firm's product platform
- Participate in fundraising meetings
- Summarizing fundraising meetings and populate the CRM
- 3-5 years of prior relevant experience in investor relations and business development or sales support
- Prior experience with private credit products
This is a unique opportunity with a leading firm, so if you if meet the requirements, please apply today!