An investment management company based in New York, that invests in other companies while building and maintaining relationships
The individual will be responsible for:
* Maintain and strengthen relationships with investors while providing insight on funds performance.
* Conduct events that will attract new investors
* Conduct industry research for new market development and prepare internal reports for current funds
* Provide investors with a detailed overview of the current market and investment opportunities
The individual should have the following qualifications:
* 3- 5 years of financial experience
* Ability to public speak
* Ability to consult and communicate with other investors while building new relationships
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
* Full suite of traditional benefits
* 401k with company match and immediate vesting
* Competitive salary + bonus
If you are interested in the (Insert job title) role, then please don't wait to apply.