A leading middle market private equity firm based in Boston seeks a junior investor relations professional to join a lean client team.
- Monitor inbound requests from investors and coordinate timely responses
- Distribute mass investor communications including capital call/distribution notices, tax documents, financial statements, etc.
- Use CRM to compile standardized quarterly reports and responses to ad-hoc questions
- Provide back-up to the investor relations team as needed
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of prior experience in investor relations, client services, or administration
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
This is an urgent hire with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!