This individual will be the right-hand to the Real Estate Investment Manager and a key contributor to the Real Estate Private Markets (REPM) to help expand the firm's investor base and fund offerings. Prior experience supporting an investment advisor/manager in a financial institution and working with HNW/UHNW clients is highly preferred for this role.
Due to the pivotal role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting with the development of new prospective UHNW/HNW clients, preparing detailed client presentations, as well as building long-term relationships with internal clients.
Some other responsibilities may include (not are not limited) too:
- Serving as an investor and consultant to help identify opportunities to expand existing investor/consultant relationships; client servicing and presentations
- Communicating with clients, prospects and consultants on past performance, capabilities, and significant organizational/fund changes
- Working closely with other marketing team members/senior business heads to deliver and report effective client and consultant feedback on a regular basis
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues in other departments to gather data and information necessary for client reporting and other related communication and reporting duties
- Series, 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) (willingness to obtain upon hire)
- 5+ years of direct real estate client facing experience within Private Wealth Management
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, & Excel