My client, a leading U.S. Investment Bank, operating in the midmarket, is looking to expand their highly successful Healthcare Investment Banking team for experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Associates/VPs in London.
Globally renowned mid-cap platform, with deal flow and career progression as well as broad coverage of the Healthcare subverticals.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking (M&A) Associate or Vice President, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills in Healthcare, Life-sciences or related sectors then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders, as well as client senior executives.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Provide training and mentorship for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback and ensuring best practice
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare M&A market trends
- Demonstrable deal success within the Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Life-sciences space preferred
- Strong end-to-end deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Mentorship skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Ideally an experience with Healthcare via educational routes, such as a degree or extracurricular (nursing, medicine, medical sciences, oncology etc…)
- Base Salary Range: £170,000+
- Discretionary cash bonus paid annually (no clawback)
- Lean team environment
- High deal flow and exceptional reputation in the sector