Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their Healthcare team in Tampa, FL. This Investment Banking Vice President will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Develop keen insight of the trends that affect numerous different sectors.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.